Both our locations are always accepting for CUTE, CLEAN, and CURRENT clothing, accessories and houseware items every day we are open, no appointment needed! Consignors are also welcome to cash out their accounts and/or use store credit anytime during our store hours.
Monday – Saturday 9am to 7pm and Sunday 11am – 5pm.
- Style/Age-All women’s sizes, including petites and plus sizes in clothing and shoes. Items must not be more than 3-5 years old. Some exceptions apply. We also take handbags, wallets, belts, jewelry, perfumes and more!
- Season – Items must be in season. Spring in Jan-April, Summer in April-July, Fall in August-October, and Winter in October-December.
- Brand – We accepts many brands. Please ask if you have any questions.
- Clean – Items must be CLEAN.
- Overall Condition – Items must be gently worn. No wrinkles, fading, pilling or yellowing of the tags. Should be free of lint, pulls, pet hair, and deodorant. Your items will sell faster and for more money if they are fresh and wrinkle free.
- No Odors – Items must not smell like smoke, a musty storage room or moth balls.
- No Stains – Items must not have stains. Even a small stain will stop the customer from buying the item.
- Collars, Cuffs, Underarms, Neckline and Hemlines – Please check these areas carefully for condition.
- Pockets – Items must not have holes in pockets
- Button/Zippers – Items must not have any missing or loose buttons and zippers must work.
- Houseware Items – FUN useful items with purpose sell well! Top sellers we look for include-lamps, nightstands, coffee tables, dining tables, living room or dining room chairs, sofas, love seats, mirrors, baskets, candle holders, vases, planters, centerpiece bowls, wall decor, unique photo frames. Sturdy frames of fun colorful or elegant prints. Simple or flashy sell well. Both modern and vintage styles. Appliances sell best in the original boxes. Big bright pillows in like new condition. Pier 1, Ikea, Target, Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, West Elm are all good brands that we are always looking for.
- We take houseware items that are the size that 2 women and a hatchback could take away 🙂 !
** TIP: Spending a little extra time getting your items ready will mean more money $$$ for you. Items that are cleaned, ironed, and folded, with all pieces attached sell much better!
If we pass on your items please don’t take offense! We try to only take items that sell well for you.
See our contract for more information on How to Consign!